The Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against person/s (users) that access the CaraSure website or any part thereof (the CaraSure website) in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act 20 of 2002. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you must leave the CaraSure website immediately, as further use will automatically bind you to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of access to and use of the CaraSure website.
- CaraSure and it’s holding Company, iL Group (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of any content, products or services available on this website.
- All intellectual property on this website, including but limited to content, registered Trade Marks, Logos, Pictures, Downloads, Domain names, Patents and Icons (”the material”) are the property of iL Group (Pty) Ltd and are protected by legislation. Nothing whatsoever contained on this website should be construed as granting of any rights to the material.
- iL Group (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, in it’s sole and absolute discretion to change these Terms and Conditions, the content of, and /or services available from this website. iL Group (Pty) Ltd shall take reasonable steps to secure the content of this website and the information provided by and collected from users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. However, CaraSure does not warrant or represent that the content are totally safe or secure, nor shall it be held liable for any error, omission and/or inaccuracy contained on this website.
- In certain circumstances, CaraSure may provide links to other websites not controlled by CaraSure. Such links do not imply any endorsement, agreement on, or support of the content, products and/or services of such websites.
- The website and the information contained therein are supplied on an “as is” basis and CaraSure does not make any express, tacit or implied representations or warranties in respect therof. CaraSure undertakes that it shall take all reasonable steps to ensure quality and accuracy of content available on this website but does not warrant such quality and accuracy.
- Information ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of CaraSure and users are encouraged to obtain professional advise before taking any course of action whatsoever related to the information, ideas expressed on this website.
- Subject to the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002, CaraSure has the right to intercept, block, filter, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or posted by the user to this website and CaraSure employees and it’s partners.